Christmas is in the air and what is a better way to get festive than to host a food market event?
On the 14th of December Pitch & Eat are hosting a Christmas street food event with a range of fabulous food traders, live music, local ale, a prosecco themed bar and more
The event will start at 5pm and run until 9pm.
Traders Announced (Click their names for more Info):
- RUSTICS woodfire pizzas – Rustics Woodfire Pizzas is a family run Street food business, bringing you fresh handmade Italian style pizzas.
- Jacks Smoke Shack – Serving up a delicious selection of BBQ pulled pork and Mac & Cheese options.
- Uncle G’s Gourmet Fried Chicken – Uncle G’s is all about non GMO products. Everything is 100% homemade with no artificial flavors. They offer buttermilk chicken wings with 3 different homemade sauces, mango chilli, buffalo and BBQ and our new jumbo chicken burger.
- Its Grilled – Displaying mouth watering sausages on a unique swing barbeque. This can not go a miss at this time of year.
- Choux Stopper -Newly establishe
d street food venture. Offering up the best Cream puffs around.
Ain’t no business like choux business!
- Nacho Reina – Street Food Queens that bring the HEAT! Serving up Stacks of nachos fully loaded with our fresh homemade sauces, salsas and toppings!
More trader announcements to come, Check back to see more updates soon.
Still to be announced
Follow the event and live updates on the FaceBook event page – Click Here
Come and join us to celebrate the festive season!